Pages

Wednesday 28 April 2010

WOYWW update

I spent a long time today labelling, putting inserts in cards, bagging etc - only to find that I had another lot that I'd forgotten about, so did those too - altogether today I did this with over 130 cards - I didn't realise I'd made so many recently (that's not counting the 60 odd Christmas cards that I've made).

I've now slotted these cards in with the ones I already had in boxes - I've just had a count up and I've got 410 in total.



Thanks to Elaine for the link for a supplier of the stackable trays that I showed this morning - for anyone interested, they are available here.

Now that I've got all the cards ready, I can concentrate on making some more to fill the gaps - need to make some more 'new home' cards, for instance - and 'sympathy cards', sadly, are often bought, so need to make a few more.

I'm also ashamed to say that I haven't done a LO for tomorrow morning's Salt challenge - I'm going to have to be late with this. I think the difficulties of life with John's ill health have been catching up with me a bit lately and I've been finding it hard to concentrate.

We're up to Guy's hospital again tomorrow, but I'm hoping that when we get back I'll be able to get something done and add to the Salt blog. Meanwhile, the new challenge should launch at 10:00 am, so please go along and see what others in the team have shown.

2 comments:

Your comments are very much appreciated