Pages

Monday 10 May 2010

Thinking of you

Not much crafting here atm - not feeling too great with a cold and sore throat - keep having coughing fits and hardly any sleep last night. Anyway, I've just managed one card.

This is for sketch 30 on Cards and things:

I've used the colours for this week's Design Dollies colour challenge: 'black, yellow and turquoise'.

It's also for :

Simple doodles 17: 'you're on my mind' - thinking of you
Cupcake 90: 'buttons'
Pink elephant 66: 'recipe: yellow, designer paper and buttons'

Papers are BG offbeat and the sentiment is a Hobbycraft stamp.

8 comments:

  1. I am sorry your not feeling so good this week, but you managed to make a super card, looks great, hope your feeling better soon (thanks for playing with the Dollies)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Hazel. Take care.xx Sending you Get Well Soon wishes & gentle hugs. Love to John too..xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Hazel. I suspect that your stresses have manifeste themselves as a cold..take care of yourself, lots of rest,huh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work, I love the design. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cool card, love the buttons!
    Hope you're feeling better soon, and thanks for playing with the Dollies! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry to hear your under the weather, Hazel! I hope you feel better soon!

    What a super card you've made here... simplicity at it's best!

    Thanks so much for playing with us at The Pink Elephant!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, I LOVE your little bird dp! Thanks for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! I LOVE that paper line! Thanks for playing along with the Dollies =)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated