Pages

Thursday 24 June 2010

Clean & simply using up the scraps

This is for Clean & simple sketch 95:

It's also for today's colour inspiration challenge 129 on 411:

As soon as I saw what the colours were I knew I had to use the scraps that were still in front of me after making my Salt LO (which you can see here and below) and on this card. The paper is from Bo Bunny flutter range and I tore a mini version of the flower that I made for my Salt LO. The piece of scalloped card was stamped and edged with stazon cactus green using part of a Funstamps paisley stamp. For a change, I decided to leave the base card without any designer paper - it is a creamy ivory textured card.

This is also for:

Crazy 4 challenges 42: 'paper flowers'
Your next stamp 19: 'patterned/printed ribbon'
Alota 37: 'birthday'
Clearlyistamp 14: 'birthdays'

2 comments:

  1. Great job... love this technique. Thank you for playing along with us for CIC this month.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated