Pages

Thursday 10 June 2010

WOYWW ... but it's Thursday!

Who stole Wednesday then? Going out for lunch with friends might have had something to do with it ... anyway, I somehow missed doing WOYWW for the right day. If you don't know what WOYWW is (is there anyone left who doesn't?) please visit Julia's blog to find out and have a nose at lots of crafting workspaces - there's always something to inspire. Actually, there wasn't a lot on here for most of the day, having cleared up the tremendous chaos that accumulated the day before when I decided to get my melting pot out from the back of the drawer and have a play - you can see what I did here.

However, last night I needed to do my Salt LO for today's challenge - you can read about it here, so you can now see the evidence of everything that came out to achieve that LO. On the left of me there is a pile of papers underneath the stack of letters and in the end I didn't use any of them, but instead used some from a box that is in my bedroom wardrobe (I do tend to overflow into there, despite all the space I have in here).

And to the right of me are the boxes of blooms and ribbons that I rifled through to find what I wanted for my Salt LO. And in the background my melting pot is lurking ... not sure whether it will get used again soon or put back in the drawer!


I now need to put all this stuff away before I consider what to make today. I was going to go to Hobbycraft in Crayford today (John has a bowls committee meeting and is having a car over there and I could have been taken on to Hobbycraft) but I'm just not feeling up to it - hay fever or allergy of some kind ... runny nose, sore throat, watery eyes ... so I'm staying in instead, but might have a bit of online retail therapy before I start any crafting today.

11 comments:

  1. never mind that its Thursday , i'm late getting round everyone! You really do have a lovely crafty space, never tried anything with a melting pot yet..if I did I think I should tidy up first!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you feel better after your therapy :^)? Enjoyed my snoop around your desk- lots to see! Patsy from
    HeARTworks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Retail therapy is always good Hazel...hope you find your inspiration there my lovely! Oh I always love looking at your desk....so full of goodies X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never too late! Oh ribbon in colour batches - even if I didn't know you that would lead me to understand that you tidy up in between! Hope a day at home sorts out the symptoms, how miserable for you - I utterly recommend some online retail therapy...you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Feet up and online retail therapy for you Hazel - aunty Kaz says so!
    Lots of lovely colours there xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That desk looks busy, lol. Love all the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you enjoy your day. Love all your ribbons.
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's never too late for a nosy around a desk ... that is what I always say and you always have such yumminess to nosy at!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm still trawling through all my comments here!
    Lovely space, lots of gorgeousness, ooooh a melting pot! and loads of ribbons mmmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  10. me too still going through all the WOYWW.... great box of luscious ribbons :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated