Pages

Friday 3 September 2010

Gorjuss Christmas

This card is for this week's (well, it's just about on time) Totally Gorjuss challenge 45: 'Christmas in August'.

Talking of Totally Gorjuss, today I received the goodies that I bought with my £10 voucher from Joanna Sheen for winning challenge - you can see them here, where I've used the 'sea scape' impressability.

I've used some Gorjuss decoupage and the papers are also from the Gorjuss range.

I've used the sketch for 2 sisters 5:


This is also for:

Paper sundaes 33: 'Christmas in August'
Creative inspirations 41: 'Christmas in August'
Sundays with Crissy 8: 'your favourite time of year'
Secret crafter Saturday 98: 'make a start on Christmas' - regular visitors to my blog will know that this isn't really a start because I've been making Christmas cards since last Christmas
Bah! humbug 34: 'Christmas Carol or song' - 'I'm dreaming of a white Christmas'
Gingersnap GC67 random redhead: 'go 3D'
Sarah Hurley 7: 'something 3D'
Oh Alice chapter 28: 'little girl theme'
365 cards day 181: 'opposite day' - it's been a lovely sunny day, so I've made a snowy Christmas card

10 comments:

  1. Lovely card - such a sweet image!
    Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is gorjuss...love gorjuss girls. Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week.

    Fi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice card. I love the images. Thank you for joining us at the 2 Sisters Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorjuss card - I love it. The blue with grey is a fantastic combination. I love the design of your card espcially the gold corners and sentiment.

    Thank you so much for joining in our latest challange.

    irene
    xxx
    Bah!Humbug!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic image - love the blue shade - one of my favourite colours for Christmas.
    Ann xxx
    Bah! Humbug! DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww this is lovely! i so love the new wee gorjuss images hee!
    Thanks for playing along with Sarah Hurley Challenge Blog
    Hugs Melly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing your beautiful card with us at Sarah Hurley challenges
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh oh oh i just love these girls sooooo much, its a brill card,
    thanks for joining us at SHC.
    shell x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful and sweet image, and a spectacular holiday card! This puts me in the mood for a snowy day. Thanks so much for joining the 3d Challenge at Gingersnap Creations!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated