Pages

Sunday 12 September 2010

It's so boring ....

... putting inserts into cards, bagging and labelling them - and I had so many to do that I just had to call a halt to crafting and get on with them.

I think I ought to take John's advice and do a few at a time instead of letting them pile up ... but I daresay it will happen again!

I've only got a few to do now - some A5, tall cards and one or two odd sizes that have to have inserts specially made - and then there's the Anna Griffin cards that don't quite fit into my cello bags - arrrgghh!

I don't know whether others find this, but if I don't do any crafting for a few days I find it quite difficult to actually start again - I know that if I do, then I'll be able to get on with them.

So, watch this space because there might be something to show soon (hopefully).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated