Pages

Wednesday 15 September 2010

WOYWW 67

It's late in the day, but just squeezing in with a photo for WOYWW 67 on Julia's blog.

I'm just showing some papers tonight, partly because the rest of the space is in a right state (yes, it does get like that despite me liking being organised) and partly because there's nothing very different to see.

I've been using these papers tonight for my card for tomorrow's Salt challenge - it would be lovely if you came back tomorrow to see what I did with them - all will be revealed on Salt at 10:00 in the morning and on here a bit later on.


PS - the card I made is now up on my blog and on the Salt blog - you can see it here or here.

16 comments:

  1. The papers look scrummy, fantastic colours and I am going to pop a take a look at the Salt challenge.
    Suzanne (Linky No.27)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those papers hold a lot of promise! Have fun.
    Scrapcollectr (Linky # 148)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Papers :)
    hugs Nikki (32)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Urm thats the point,show us what a mess we get in when we are being creative. lol

    Stunning papers xx #152

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Hazel
    oh those papers look lush, happy WOYWW, sue,x(1)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooo love those papers Hazel and the colours of the ink pad xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely colours in those papers

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really must check out your links because that paper is adorable. It looks more like fabric designs than paper to me. And it really DOES look like summer. Happy Belated, and I'll be back to see you for IA later in the week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful paper Hazel and I really like you card too.

    Hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous papers and as I'm late I got to see the beautiful card you made with them. Stunning!!

    A.xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooo, pinks & greens , yummy!

    Ciara
    xx

    ps - sorry I'm late

    ReplyDelete
  12. How lovely to see summer papers at this time of year when it's chucking it down outside.
    Luv Joanne xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated