Pages

Wednesday 22 September 2010

WOYWW 68

Wednesday comes round again so quickly - it's here before you know it - where does time go to? In case there's anyone left in cyberspace who reads this and doesn't know what WOYWW 68 is, then follow the link to Julia's blog and find out all about our crafty snooping! I need to apologise big time that because of the pressure of needing to make more and more cards to a time scale, I just haven't been able recently to visit WOYWWers blogs - and to add that I do so very much appreciate those of you who kindly visit and leave me comments.

Today, everything you can see is to do with my new circle journal for the group on BF forum. I spent time yesterday preparing the CJ - the covers, etc - you can see it here. I've spent the morning today working on my own DLO for it and am pleased with the results - glad I've got it done well ahead of posting next Monday. With all the cards, notebooks etc that I still need to make for Saturday week, I felt I needed to know that the CJ was done and ready. Btw there's no drink in that glass, it's a mix of distress inks and water from yesterday and there's cold coffee in the mug - forgot about it (too engrossed in my crafting - lol!).


A bit later I'll take some pictures of my DLO and blog them.

Now I need to make a list of what I should get done within the next week - oh, and there's some more cards that need to have inserts put in and bagged and labelled - big yawn!!

16 comments:

  1. Oh my I think I have fallen in love with the two cards on your desk. Love the subtle coloring and shade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ya Hazel
    two gorgeous cards, luv the soft pinks, is that a glass of the red stuff! lol,have great day, happy WOYWW, sue,x(3)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colours you have used on your cards thanks for sharing your lovely space - love and hugs lIZ (24)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cards on your - very tidy - desk are just wonderful! Hope you get all your jobs done! (18)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a computer screen! Love your work space :) Thank you for sharing!

    Katie (91)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! those cards are stunning :)

    Sarah (57)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are awesome and I LOVE the color!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the snoop
    hugs
    judie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those pink creations look very interesting and I adore your china poppy mug.
    Have fun
    Sue xx 8

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cards! I just treated myself to the Tim Holtz foam applicators to use with my Distress inks. I've mostly been using them for stamping lol. TFS! (75)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful CJ Hazel, love the covers and your pages are so soft and elegant, beautifully done.

    Hugs
    Brenda (88)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Hazel, love your cards. S #13

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like I made it here for your IA challenge before the WOYWW post this week. Those are beautiful cards on your desk. You sure have a lot going on and always joining so many challenges. I don't see how you manage. (I'm number 2 on WOYWW)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, Hazel, still so busy! The pinky red works on your desk are quite beautiful - those flappers are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such gorgeous cards on your desk
    thanks for sharing, little late this week but getting round everyone.....slowly

    hugs Candace #43

    ReplyDelete
  16. Simply gorgeous, love the colours.

    A.xx (38)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated