Pages

Thursday 4 November 2010

I've been a bad blogger

I didn't blog much of my craftiness last week - just the essentials - because I was getting ready for the church mini market (I did very well there - thanks to everyone who supported). I thought that things would then be back to normal - but, oh no! Having managed to blog about my new Christmas challenge site and, fortunately, schedule a post for my card as GD on Ooh La La, our broadband (and cable TV) went on the blink on Sunday afternoon and went completely on Monday.

It has now been put right, but I feel all out of gear - I've got quite a few cards etc to show and hardly know where to start now. So today I'm going to try and catch up with a few challenges and blog some of my new crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated