Pages

Friday 31 December 2010

New Year's resolutions

This time last year I posted this on my blog.

Looking back, some of the jobs were achieved, but there are still pieces of paper in the box, waiting for the jobs to be tackled - and a whole year has gone by. And it's about time I put some new pieces of paper in.

As for crafting resolutions, once again, I'm resolving to use up offcuts and scraps - but the box is just as full as it was this time last year, despite using a lot during the year - the trouble is that they just got added to because I like cutting into new papers as well as using up old.

Another crafting resolution I made this time last year was to make Christmas cards throughout the year - and I kept to that. So this year I'm determined to do the same - spurred on by setting up my new blog to also encourage others to do the same. Challenges on Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge blog start at 9:00 am tomorrow morning (1 January 2011) - I hope to see you over there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated