Pages

Friday 17 December 2010

A winning streak!!

I've received a couple of prizes in the post.

Firstly, these lovely pins for winning

Back in September I won a challenge on Papertake weekly - you can read about it here - I won a $25 voucher to spend at Simon Says. I must add that it was my fault that it's only just been dealt with, not SS. I was really spoiled for choice, because SS sell such a wide variety of crafting goodies, but in the end I chose 4 BG paper pads - these will add to my collection (I've now got over 40 delicious BG 6 x 6 pads, apart from a host of 12 x 12 papers). I chose jovial, cappella, pyrus and marjolaine. Simon Says also added a pack of rhinestones as an extra gift.

I've also won a few more awards recently - you can see them in my sidebar.

And I'm awaiting two or three prizes in the post - will show them when they arrive.

I've also won some digi images recently, including a lovely lion cubs one from stamp n doodle for winning one of their challenges.

I was very tempted yesterday when I was asked to be on a DT for a challenge blog that I love. With starting my own Christmas challenge blog in the new year and with my health not being brilliant (nor John's) I felt I couldn't commit myself to joining the DT - but I admit I was tempted and it was nice to be asked.

Please don't forget that there is candy to be won of my Christmas challenge blog - you've got to be in it to win it - it ends at midnight UK time on 23 December. And challenges start on New Year's day - such a good opportunity to make a resolution to make Christmas cards throughout the year so it doesn't become a rush towards the end of the year - I really would recommend it.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, lovely prize Hazel - I know you'll put that little lot to great use!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated