Pages

Wednesday 12 January 2011

Too good to waste

Challenge 2 on my Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge blog asks for either a freebie or something recycled to be used.

This year I was quite ruthless in sorting through our Christmas cards. I usually keep quite a few of them to use to make recycled cards to sell for charity. I much prefer, of course, to make my own cards from scratch, but I appreciate that some people wish to buy something cheaper and so I always have some recycled ones available too.

So I've used two cards that we received and mounted them on to paper from BG eskimo kisses, the second card having the image matted on to a piece of smokey grey mirror card (not as dark as it looks in the picture).

Both cards have an embossed look that is lost on the scans.



Thank you to all those who have joined in my challenge 2 so far - there's still time until 22:00 UK time Friday 14 January - so why not rescue some of those lovely pictures on your received Christmas cards and recycle them.

1 comment:

Your comments are very much appreciated