Pages

Wednesday 5 January 2011

WOYWW

Just scraping in for today's WOYWW. I haven't joined in for the past couple of weeks - it's been a bit hectic what with Christmas and New Year and John being in hospital on Christmas Eve - OK now, thank goodness - and his birthday on 30 December - some people have awkward birthdays, don't they? So many birthdays in our family around Christmas time.

And then I've had some commissioned cards to make which had to take priority - they come along like buses - and also my new Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge blog started up on Saturday 1 January - I'd love to see you join me there - it's not too late to make a resolution to make Christmas cards throughout the year.

So here is my workspace - the remains of making the latest Christmas card, a few purchases, including some PM precious metals (thought this was a paste and was surprised when I got liquid all over my fingers when I enthusiastically took the lid off one of them!). A little pile of BG paper pads (the rest are in a big box in the cupboard - love those papers.

Apologies for not having got round to visit many WOYWW bloggers - must try harder!



12 comments:

  1. Wow, that is an amazing collection of stamps above your workspace. It all looks so well organised must be lovely to sit and create in such a space.
    Sandra #66

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a busy time you've had. Happy belated birthday. Pretty mug on your desk but not so sure about it's contents :-)
    Happy New Year.
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely organised work desk, and what a lot of lovely stamps.I have just noticed your clever use of a mug tree - must try that for my rolls of tape. I may be able to find them then.
    Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hazel,
    I’m sorry to hear that John has been back in hospital but I hope he’s on the mend again now.

    Your workspace is as productive as ever and I just wonder, with all the challenges you take part in how you will find the time to run challenge blog yourself. Still, I wish you luck with it and may be I’ll drop by and join in when I can.

    Happy New Year to you both.
    Sue
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope John makes a speedy recovery. Love your very organised craftspace. I've already resolved to make a Christmas card each week so may well pop over to your challenge and possibly take part. Elizabeth #76

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so organised> If you are ever in the area, I could use some pointers>
    Tertia 122

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope John is doing better and your Christmas wasn't impacted too much by the sudden hospitalization. Great to see your desk again, and popping over here has reminded me that you've started your Christmas Challenge! I shall have a look over the weekend for the new one.

    Hugs
    Brenda 83

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many stamps...at least you have them all on view so they are easy to find.That looks like herbal tea in your mug...nice and refreshing and keep you on your toes. Or it could be lemon tea!!
    Sue xx 50

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice super tidy workspace. Thanks for the peek and sharing. Hugs, Marjo #23

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely. I wish I had a room where I could have a long work counter with many shelves. Welcome back. #95

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that card you're doing, looks fb, but then again I love anything Penny Black. Great working crafty space you have...cold tea?? I have a few cups like that! Happy WOYWW!
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an extremely organised work space. I can never stay neat for long.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated