Pages

Wednesday 9 March 2011

WOYWW 92

A quick post to show my workspace today for WOYWW 92 - if you don't know what that is, why not quick on the link and join in.

To my left, I have a pile of cards that now have labels on the back and inserts in them, but they still need to be bagged up ready for selling soon (selling at our WEF at church on 18 March and at home here on Saturday 26 March to raise funds for Tearfund).


I hate doing all the mundane bits of labelling, bagging etc but thought I ought to leave the piles out so that hopefully I'll get on with them.

To the right of me are boxes of inserts and envies, behind which are piles of Christmas cards - I obviously don't need to bother with bagging these up yet!


In front of me I've got the card, background paper and stamps ready for make the next card.

Thanks for coming to look at my workspace. I hope to get around to others as soon as I can, but time ticks by so quickly and there's so much to do.

19 comments:

  1. Wow what a stack of cards you've got there. Well done you.
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  2. AA have a very craft many machines for cutting paper. Congratulate you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the card sale - I hope they get snapped up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of lovely cards, I wish you good luck with your card sales.
    Have a great WOYWW,
    Karen #92

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lot of cards you have there.

    Great craft space.

    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow you have been busy bee hope the fund raising days go well.Happy wednesday hugs Judex 3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the fact that your tape is stacked on a mug tree what a fab idea! hugs rebekah xx 109

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow that is a huge stack of cards! Good work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Goodness you have been busy making cards. Good luck getting them bagged up for sale. Thanks for sharing! Vickie #69

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very tidy. Congrats!
    Playing catch-up on WOYWW visits.
    Hugs, Sandra (WOYWW no. 59)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab stack of cards, good luck with the sales! Shaz #118

    ReplyDelete
  12. A really huge stack of cards, I am sure they will do well.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Now that is a load of cards right there. You've got your work cut out for you that's for sure. What a lovely neat area to work at and so organized.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are so organized. I love it. That is certainly a lot of cards. Sure to be appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You’re way too organised as usual Hazel!
    I hope the sale goes well at the weekend and you make lots of money for Tearfund.

    Happy Crafting!
    Sue
    X
    Hope you’re both well.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Organised..I LOVE organised!! Hope Tearfund goes well :) Di x

    ReplyDelete
  17. You've been very busy with all those cards ready to go! Hope your sale goes well. Thanks for letting us see your space!
    DanielleP

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thats a lot of cards to bag up ~ Nicky 2

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, that's a lot of cards, and very organised. thanks for sharing.
    Kyla

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated