Pages

Monday 19 September 2011

Indian summer with felt flowers

I haven't blogged and shown any crafting since Saturday, but I have made some cards, it's just that I can't share them yet. From Thursday I'll be in Eastbourne for a week so I've been preparing my cards for CHNC challenges for the next three Saturdays - because when we come back I need to promptly get sorted for my Tearfund sale on Saturday 8 October.

I've also been working on the draft for a Christmas card order (to make 300 - isn't as bad as it seems because it's a matter of preparing on computer and then printing - but I'm at the stage of trying out all different drafts till I'm happy with it).

So I thought I'd have a bit of a break and make a quick card. This BG Indian summer paper does most of the work of the card - it would be a shame to cover too much of it - so all I've done is add a sentiment and three layered felt flowers from Poundland.

The colours are for Cards and things 87:

The colours are also for Basic Grey 53: pink and brown.

This is also for:

Top tip Tuesday 51: birthday time
My mum's craft shop 23: happy birthday
CropStop 37: button up ladies

12 comments:

  1. Great card Hazel, love the gorgeous colours.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful colours.....I love this creation xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like how you used your buttons as the flower centres, thats. thanks for joining in with us at Dream Valley Challenges. CoB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colors on this card. I love the flowers and button centers. Thanks for joining our CropStop Button Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and love those flowers! Thanks for joining us at CropStop!

    Kathleen
    Blog: “Let’s Get Scrappy!”

    ReplyDelete
  6. These flowers are very pretty. Great card! Thanks for playing with us at MMCS this week! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great card love the fab felt flowers thanks so much for joining us at paper sundaes this week
    hugs sara x

    ReplyDelete
  8. sorry hazel i ment to say thank you for joining us at dream valley as well your card is perfect for our buttons challenge hope to see you next time as well
    hugs sara x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! Great paper and awesome use of buttons! Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card! Love the buttons :-) Thankyou for joining us at Dream Valley! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful card Hazel, the felt flowers are lovely
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Basic Grey this fortnight, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love how you have incorporated your lovely flowers right into the BG paper! Gorgeous

    Thanks for joining in with our button challenge at Dream Valley.

    Lin xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated