Pages

Sunday 13 November 2011

Handy Hippo want to help you get organised for Christmas

Every Sunday I go to Jules lovely blog to see the snippets she has made for her weekly crafty snippet challenge and to see what others have been doing throughout the past week. Well, I went there just now and discovered Jules' post about a fantastic bundle of goodies that are being given away by Handy Hippo. You can read more about this here.



Wouldn't it be lovely to win these goodies - I'd love to, but you too can have the chance to do so if you click on the link and follow the instructions.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Hazel
    Thank you very much for this.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hazel

    Thank you for joining in the Handy Hippo prize draw .. .. good luck!!

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the win Hazel... just come here from Jules blog... seems your dream and wishes came true...!

    Also - love you layouts in a later post. What lovely memories to look back on and because its all set out in protective pages etc, future generations and generations to come will enjoy it - and YOU did that!!!

    I've never been here before (I don't think) but I've enjoyed my visit - and maybe i'll come again for WOYWW when I get to join in - it's been a while since I joined in.

    Paula x x x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated