Pages

Wednesday 28 March 2012

Dinner time and breakfast

I took a photo for Suzie's 365 day 87: dinner time last night, but forgot to show it. This is what I cooked for our meal:


And this is for today's prompt - day 88: 9am - my breakfast dish. A couple of years ago I went on the Dukan diet and lost three stone, some of which has sadly gone back on again. I don't fully follow the diet any more, but I do still eat according to some of the principles of it. Nearly every morning I have a couple of spoonfuls of oatmeal bran with very low fat yoghurt and I often top this now with some grated dark chocolate (definitely not part of the Dukan plan - lol!):


6 comments:

  1. Chocolate sounds like a wonderful addition! I've never eaten guinea fowl- makes me want to buy one to try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea of grated chocolate on yoghurt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm, grated chocolate for breakfast sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks sooo delicious !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you leave the oatmeal out and just have the yoghurt and chocolate?

    ReplyDelete
  6. your breakfast looks good enough to eat

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated