Pages

Saturday 28 April 2012

Suzie's 365 photos day 119: handmade

For day 119 today, Suzie is asking us to show something that is handmade.

Ellie was made by a dear crafting friend, Kaz and came to live with me some time ago now. She usually sits up on the high shelf with lots of other friends - you can see her here:


but today the naughty monkey clambered down the shelves to sit at my keyboard to help me with my blogging! Mind you, she encountered a bit of a problem because, as you can see, some of the letters have rubbed off and Ellie hasn't learned to touch type, so she found it really difficult!


7 comments:

  1. Ellie looks gorgeous, including color !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your craft desk is so tidy, I am really impressed. Maybe Ellie helps you keep it that way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ellie is lovely and I like your craft area

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, Kaz and her monkees! Ellie is so sweet and how nice for you to showcase someone elses homemade rather than your own. There are so many things you have made yourself that you could show.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ellie is lovely, Hazel. I bet she keeps you cheerful

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ellie is very cute and a fab colour

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated