Pages

Thursday 2 August 2012

Clean and simple blue and green

This is for the CAS sketch for Annabelle absc052 (I turned the sketch upside down):


Why is it that such a simple card took me three attempts?!

I've used some stitched ribbon and some flowers that have been in my stash for ages and ages.


This is also for:

Cute card Thursday 228: clean & simple
Card crafter's circle 33: clean and simple
Divas by design 46: flowers
Paper pretties Wednesday 217: thank you cards
DL.Art Thursday challenge: thankful
Art impressions 74: stitching or fabric

9 comments:

  1. I think the clean and simple cards are the hardest to make, but I'm glad you didn't give up, because this card turned out so beautiful. The ribbon stalks look great and the flowers look stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is really pretty - I came via DL ART and my blog. Thanks for visiting me too:-)

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely CAS card, the ribbon and flowers work so well. Thanks for playing along with us on Cute Card Thursda this week.
    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also find CAS cards really hard! This one is fab (love the stitched ribbon!) and I'm glad you persevered!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card Hazel, simple yet really effective!
    Thanks for playing along with Diva's for the Flowers challenge and I hope you will join us again soon
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great card and love how you flipped the sketch. Thanks for sharing with us at AnnaBelles this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love what you've created with the sketch Hazel! Three attempts and it was worth it!
    TFS :)
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your take on the sketch, those flowers are just wonderful, especially with the ribbon stems!
    Thanks for sharing with us at AnnaBelle Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card and very CAS I just love the colors together.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge.

    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated