Pages

Wednesday 19 March 2014

Hope you have a purrfect day ...


Obviously this card had to have some cats on it - an image kindly given by AAA cards who will be starting challenges in May. They are wanting CAS or nearly clean cards, so I think this fits the bill, so this is for their open call.

I've coloured the front cat with a couple of grey spectrum noir pens and the 'ginger' one with another pen. I thought I'd leave the other cat white.

I've mounted the image on to a piece of copper coloured mirror card that matches the 'ginger'. This is then mounted on to a 7 x 5 black card blank.

As there is mirror card involved it was hard to get a photo showing it - this is the best I could do:


I'm also entering this for the following challenges:

Simply create too 57: animals
A random fan 4: brthday
Lawnscaping 78: clean and simple

8 comments:

  1. I love that you've coloured the three cats differently, and also your sentiment. A great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's cute Hazel, thanks for making a card from the kitties! I only meant to give away the cats and collect blog sites of card makers...but this is so super cool that you made a card too! I like what I see on your blog. Your style is "nearly CAS/clean" (mine is too).
    cherrio, Victoria Lavender

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoops..forgot to identify as the AAA Cards owner :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. super chou, j'adore, quel amour ces chats, biz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, I love the cats and the layout!
    Thanks for joining us at Simply Create Too!
    ♥ Sandra ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cats! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping! Hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hazel: Beautiful cats, beautiful card. Thanks for entering our Challenge #57 - "Animals"--hope you enter our upcoming challenges too.

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://SimplyCreateToo.blogspot.com
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated