Pages

Tuesday 12 August 2014

Fan-tastic Tuesday challenge 48: anything goes


This is my design team card for Fan-tastic Tuesday 48: anything goes. Please click on the link to see the lovely crafting of the rest of the team and join in our challenge.

I created this totally digitally, starting off with a film background from Microsoft Publisher clipart, on to which I put 'camera life' images kindly given to the team by the sponsor, Sparkle n Sprinkle. The other digis that I've used are freebies from the internet - I changed the colours, faded the backgrounds etc.


This is also for:

Cardz for guyz 31: cameras/photos
Craft your passion 226: bring me sunshine (add some yellow)
Flat friends 23: say it with a quote
Through the craftroom door: anything goes
Fitztown 47: anything goes
Crafty girls 24: anything goes
Perfectly rustics 29: masculine card
Soartful August: eye glasses, spectacles
Hiding in my craft room blogiversary 4: freestyle
Crafting by designs August anything goes
DL.ART August anything goes

15 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Hazel hun love this image great job hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Hazel this is so beautiful and every classy looking. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card and I love that sentiment. :) Thanks for joining us over at Cardz 4 Guyz. -Alycia GDT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, a very clever card Hazel,
    which is very eye appealing. I love youra collaged imagery. Thanks for joining in with us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks wonderful and so creative!! Thanks for being part of the Blogiversary and joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
    Cheers Jennie DTM
    Jenscrapstoo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the brightness of the yellow background of this card, really makes it stand out.Thanks for joining us at Perfectly Rustics Masculine Challenge.
    Cathie DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Hazel, I love that sentiment, it is so true!
    Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges.
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great to "see" you, Hazel, I really love how your tied the "focus" in with the spectacles. It's perfect for our challenge! I love the black and yellow too, very striking. Thanks for being soartful with us!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the bright colors and graphic effects!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great sentiment on this card. thanks for playing along at Cardz 4 Guyz.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome Card for our male challenge!! Love everything about it!! Thanks heaps for joining us at perfectly Rustics!
    SMiles SHarnee :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very clever, Hazel - love the way you've merged everything together.

    Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a clever card - I love it - beautiful sentiment too :-) Thank you so much for joining us over at Flat Friends, hope you have a lovely week, Em xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a clever card - I love it - beautiful sentiment too :-) Thank you so much for joining us over at Flat Friends, hope you have a lovely week, Em xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Another great digital creation, love the camera and the saying. Thanks for joining us at Perfectly Rustics.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated