Pages

Sunday 16 November 2014

Hope you have a yummy Christmas


A year or two back I had a pack of Webster's Pages 'Waiting for Santa and Sweet Season', but most of them got used. I liked them so much that I've bought another pack of them this week and couldn't wait to use one of the papers. They are all double sided, so this enabled me to cut diagonally across the middle and reverse that piece when sticking to the card blank. It's a simple card with just the printed sentiment strip and three accordion sticker flowers from Helz Cuppleditch's Santa's workshop. The reason I chose to use these is a bit of a cheat because Karen chose the theme for this fortnight's Christmas Card Club challenge: teabag fold/origami. I hang my head in shame because it really isn't either and I didn't even make the accordion flowers, but they do have lots of folds, so I hope I will be forgiven.

It's difficult to see here, but the larger accordion flower has some yummy goodies on it, that fit in with the theme of the card.


This is also for:

The 12 months of Christmas card link up
My perfect life festive 48 week 45
Squigglefly 45: make a Christmas card
CRAFT 285: Christmas
Baffies creative 38: time for the approaching Christmas season
Sparkles Christmas 46: Christmas candy
Red carpet studio 83: Julie & Julia - inspired by food
A creative need November: button up
Sentimental Sundays 233: brads, buttons and/or bows
A crafty mess 1: anything goes
My craft creations: anything goes
Crafting by designs November: anything goes
DL.ART thankful Thursday 144: anything Christmas
Sister act 83

21 comments:

  1. Clever use of paper folding though, which I think does follow the remit to a point. Great card Hazel. Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Hazel and I'm sure you are forgiven, it does include folded paper after all.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure you're forgiven too with this little stunner! Zx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Hazel. You have certainly been forgiven by showing us this lovely card. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those accordion thingummybobsHazel - origami is full of folds and these are folded - simples!!

    Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure you'll be forgiven Hazel...a beautiful card, love the rosettes. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. great idea Hazel!and I just love those papers xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have been on a Christmas card roll! I like the flowers and the fun way you did the sentiment. Thanks for sharing this with us in the Squigglefly Christmas card challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is lovely Hazel! Thank you for sharing with us at A Creative Need!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You do not need to hang your head in shame Hazel as you did paper folding which is origami huni!
    Ori means folding and gami means paper so you did do it!
    Love what you created and you've reminded me that I need to get my die out that a friend of mine gave me and I can create these medallions Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Simply gorgeous as always and full of lots of lovely details you are so creative x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your pretty medallions and as Karen says they are paper folded. I'm so in love with that paper pack. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty! Thank you for sharing it with us at Red Carper Studio!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh this is just the cutest card ever what a lovely image and just is perfect for our challenge over at “ Sparkles Christmas Challenge Christmas Candy “ good luck and hope to see you again next time Dt Member Sandra H xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome design. Thanks for sharing your Yummy Creation with us at RCS.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Red Carpet Studio.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have this DP too! It's awesome. Great card. Thanks for joining us at Red Carpet Studio this week!
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice card, love the rosettes! Thanks for sharing over at Red Carpet Studios!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous card Hazel :)
    Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays & Good Luck! xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. The food theme is really evocative on this pretty card. Thanks a lot for joining in with my Festive 48.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous card, Hazel - those papers are so pretty.

    Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Christmas Challenge.

    Helen N x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated