Pages

Thursday 1 October 2015

Faux stitching


Having moved home on Sunday, not surprisingly, my blog has been neglected and I have big apologies to make to my fellow teamies on the challenge blogs that I've consequently neglected. I did get up to date with commenting on entries to challenges just before the move, but haven't managed to since Sunday.

We still haven't got any broadband connection or landline,, but hoping this will be put in tomorrow morning. I've at least got a dongle so I can get some internet access.

So, here, at last, is my design card for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 99: anything goes with a twist ... real or faux stitching. My card is very simple with some faux stitching on some embossed black on to which I've matted the Sassy Studio 'don't open till Christmas' image (Sassy Studio are the sponsors of the challenge). We would love you to join in and please click the challenge link to see the lovely designs of the rest of the team.


1 comment:

Your comments are very much appreciated