Pages

Wednesday 14 October 2015

Mid month inspiration for CHNC challenge extra for October ...


... and a very late card for my CHNC challenge 250: vintage/shabby chic.

As regular readers will know, I've been away from my blog and crafting (very rare for me) because we've moved home and are in the middle of trying to get sorted, plus, this is now day 3 of having the kitchen altered ... so we have things all over the place more than ever!

But I did manage to make this card today. The background paper was from a magazine freebie. The frame mat and the glittered picture are old ones from Kanban and  the 'thin daisies' from Poundland.

This is for mid month inspiration for my CHNC challenge extra for October - please have a look at the lovely design inspiration from the rest of my team and we would love you to join in our challenge.

Every Saturday I launch a new challenge on my CHNC blog and for challenge 250 the theme is vintage/shabby chic - this can be very loosely interpreted - as usual, there are lovely prizes to be won - please have a look and join in the challenge. I'm adding this card there.


2 comments:

  1. Magical vintage Christmas card Hazel, those flowers are fab. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! LOVE those flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated