Pages

Wednesday 18 July 2018

WOYWW 476


I have blog candy here - why not take a look, tell others and link to try and win it.

It's Wednesday and that means a visit to Julia's lovely blog and lots of other lovely crafting spaces to explore and enjoy. If you don't know what I'm talking about, the head over to WOYWW 476 at Julia's lovely blog and find out ... and I hope you'll join in the fun.

First of all, a bit apology that I didn't get to visit many desks ... tried my best, but ran out of time, mainly because of all the hospital appointments for John.

It's been another week with very little crafting except the Christmas card which is now getting buried by other things. This was shown for my CHNC Challenge 394 - if you make anything for Christmas I'd love to see it linked there (I also run a Patterned Paper challenge - you'll find details on the link - please join in if you can).

You'll see that the Kanban kits are still there ... but nothing used this week. And the Christening stuff is still there to remind me that I need to make a commissioned card ... but there's no hurry because the date for the Christening still needs to be fixed. Hoping that I'll be able to get on a bit better this week ... but it's Wednesday already and no activity yet. We are up at Guy's again tomorrow, but that's the only hospital appointment for John this week. I daren't think about next week - lol!


Today you can see our freezer tucked up the corner ... it's handy as an extended work space - lol!

I hope to visit everybody's blogs linked for WOYWW 476 and I hope you will be able to join in too and have a look at what others are showing.

Don't forget my blog candy ... I would love one of my WOYWW friends to win it.

15 comments:

  1. Your freezer looks handy as extra worktop space, I'm the same, if there's a flat surface I'll stack craft stuff on it! Hope the hospital appointment goes well, and hope you manage to get a little bit of crafting done this coming week,
    Diana x #17

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hazel, I know only too well how all these hospital visits can eat into your time. Can remember frequently going to Coventry for my radiotherapy. The actual treatment took literally a couple of minutes, but it was at least a three quarter hour journey each way, and if they were running late, it was often at least 4 hours gone. Hope your visits go smoothly.Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #4 XxXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hazel, glad this week isn't quite as frenetic for you. Hope the one appointment goes well. Have a good week. Sarah #16

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hazel. You made me smile when you mentioned using your freezer as a workspace, what will we crafters do to find surfaces to work on Lol! Really made me smile. Have a great creative week and happy woyww, Angela x12x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I have some Kanban kits from many years ago somewhere!! have a great week. Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Hazel, Your number has changed to 17.

    Hope the hospital visits go ok. I had a lot as a kid. Worst thing was being kept waiting often two hours over the appointment time. Hope you can recharge your batteries, ready for next week.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    Happy WOYWW
    Sue #6

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the use of the freezer as extra storage space. It's amazing what use us crafters put every surface too! Thanks for sharing. Caro x (#31)

    ReplyDelete
  8. We have a min fridge that I'd love to have in my art studio, but is currently in our garage. My wife is afraid that if I place it in my art studio she'd never see me - LOL! I look forward to seeing the Christening card. Anyway, happy WOYWW and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope all goes well at the hospital for John. Take care, both of you.
    Am sure you will have the Christening card done in plenty of time, the baby card on my desk today was a late one and the baby is almost walking (I do exaggerate a lot here) now. It is late though.
    Hugs, Neet 5 xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Hazel, I quite understand why you couldn't visit everyone! Just reading about all those hospital visits shows how very busy you are - it's amazing that you get everything done that you do do. Hope you find some time to relax and craft this week. Hugs, Elizabeth x #21

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was wondering if you had brought in the freezer to help with the heat hee hee!! Great extra workspace. It's good to have a little non crafty time every now and then, very mindful and reviving those ideas. All the best for John at the hospital & Happy WOYWW.
    Tracey #7

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry I'm late replying - been to Winchester to clear out my son's uni flat, visiting Julia en route! I think you're doing well just even thinking about crafting...honestly I've been rubbish recently, there's just so many other things to do at the moment. Hope all the appts go well and quickly and you have some time to get that Christening card done!
    Hugs LLJ 8 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi there. Thanks for popping by. Sorry I'm late. Where does the time go? Your space is very neat and tidy. I am going to look at your other blogs. Anne x #3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hmm, I wonder if you could put things into the freezer - I'm sure you could if it wasn't running! Now there's a thought! We don't appreciate our health enough while we have it - I even resent the time I have to wait at the GP's for routine health checks a couple of times a year. It just seems such an inconvenience but it's nothing compared to having to travel to hospital for treatment several times a week! Hope it all goes well for John and soon you can put all this behind you. Thanks for visiting earlier - enjoy the rest of your weekend! zsuzsa #9

    ReplyDelete
  15. Have not made one thing for Christmas yet this year! Having a freezer beside your desk could be a dangerous thing - keep some ice cream bars in there to cool off while crafting! (I wish I had one beside my desk!) Thanks for your visit, have a great week, Lindart #29

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated