Pages

Wednesday 15 August 2018

WOYWW 480


It's Wednesday and that means a visit to Julia's lovely blog and lots of other lovely crafting spaces to explore and enjoy. If you don't know what I'm talking about, the head over to WOYWW 480 at Julia's lovely blog and find out ... and I hope you'll join in the fun.

On the left side of my desk there's a pile of boxes, some finished cards that have been made and blogged since last week,a couple of stamps used and now ought to be cleaned, papers etc:


On the right side of where I sit are some papers and things that were taken out of my 'things in waiting' box, but not used yet, topped with some bits and pieces that I bought yesterday ... I need elephants for a card I must make today. On the freezer you can see a pile of Christmas cards that needs to be added to very soon as I'll be selling at the Macmillan coffee morning at the end of September ... and the days go so quickly.


And a few more goodies can be seen on top of my printer:


Hope to see you at WOYWW 480.

16 comments:

  1. Oooh goodies!! Good luck with the card making and selling!
    Happy WOYWW :)
    Claire no. 1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of fun things and a great variety to be playing with. I love that little elephant, awaiting to be used. Enjoy a lovely week. #18

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hazel, love the cards, and lots of nice goodies to browse! Have a lovely week,Hugs, Shaz #3 XxX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like loads of activity happening here today. Great collection of cards there too which I suspect will be snapped up. Wishing you a happy woyww, Angela x12x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy WOYWW. Lovely to see such a productive space. Still haven't started my Christmas crafting, but I had a delivery of some festive stash from Create & Craft yesterday, so next week I will have something to show. Ali x #16

    ReplyDelete
  6. you have piles everywhere...(just like me!) good luck with getting things made for the coffee morning. Helen #4

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good fortune on your coffee morning next month!
    Happy WOYWW
    Rose #28

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great goodies you have around you! Happy WOYWW! Dorlene #26

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lots of new goodies Hazel and untouched ones too, funny how you need Elephants and I have used an Elephant on my card. Wishing you BIG sales for the Macmillan morning, a magnificent event.
    Thanks for sharing WOYWW have a super week Tracey #5

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a lot of lovely goodies - I particularly love the dandelion/seed head on your top card. Looks like you're in for a busy week with all that lovely stash.
    Sorry I'm late getting round, have a great week
    Diana x #15

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, love the cards Hazel! And the Christmas ones look great too, I hope the fundraiser will be brilliant in September.
    Hugs LLJ 9 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such pretty cards, I love the blue one on top in the first photo. So pretty.
    Good luck with your sales, hope you raise lots of money for such a worthwhile cause.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the goodies Hazel, they will be useful making all those cards for the fundraising. Have a great week. Sarah #19

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like you have some new toys to play with! Very busy and creative desk this week! Thanks for your visit, have a great week, Lindart #24

    ReplyDelete
  15. well that made me smile. I need Elephants for a card....bet you never expected to say that in your life! I’m late so am in no doubt that the ele[hants have been and gone. Super impressed by your organisation for the Macmillan morning, i’m dithering enormously over such stuff, especially Christmas stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good morning, Hazel. FYI - you weren't near as late commenting as I am. LOL I'll try to be better this week. I spy a pretty ornament stamp set. You've been busy. Yes, Christmas will be here before we know it... 4 months and 4 days. LOL Creative Blessings! Kelly #27

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated