Pages

Saturday 16 March 2019

CHNC challenge 429


This is my design card for my CHNC challenge 429 -  please click on the link to find out what it's all about and I hope you'll be able to join in with your Christmas designs - anything goes as long as it's Christmas with the optional theme of 'no patterned paper'.

My card is made up of a frame within which I placed the picture, both upcycled from cards received with the addition of some gems.


This is also for:

12 months of Christmas link up 51
Merry little Christmas 8: anything Christmas goes
ABC Christmas: G for glitz

5 comments:

  1. This is a really cool card; it's so different, and for that I just love it! Thank you for joining us over on the Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this card, Hazel, and ABC Christmas Challenge. I love the shine and glitz on here. :) Lynda DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the framed image. Beautiful colors, Hazel. Thanks for playing along with our buttons, brads, and bows challenge at The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated