Pages

Monday 7 September 2020

For my friend


Another card made recently with a background from Crafter's Companion Downton Abbey collection on to which I matted the image from stamping the lovely Magenta stamp inked with memento cottage ivy. The 'For my friend' is from an old Anna Griffin collection. I then added the peacock sticker.



This is for:

Let's craft and create 163: anything goes + best of friends

Krafty chicks 523: week 1 stamp act
Stamps & fun = creativity 373: stamped parts
Sweet stampin: anything but a birthday card
Cute card Thursday 650: anything goes
A bit more time to craft 123: anything goes
A bit more time to craft September: anything goes
A perfect time to craft 9: anything goes
Crafting happiness 65: anything goes

1 comment:

  1. I love your simple, tailored design, Hazel, and the layered sentiment adds some nice dimension. Thanks so much for playing along at Let's Craft and Create. Cheryl W, DT

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated