Pages

Wednesday 23 September 2020

Music

 A commissioned A5 card some time ago for a daughter who is very musical and teaches children to play recorder. I put together the frame, the music and recorder digitally, printing out and mounting on to two different pieces of spotted Hunkydory adorable scorable, adding the flowers from Hobbycraft.


This is for:
Angie's 46: anything goes
Jan's September: anything goes
Through the craftroom door: anything goes
Word art Wednesday 458: anything goes
Creative fingers 193: anything goes
Polka doodles 38: anything goes
Not just cards September: anything goes
Lil patch of crafty friends 142: anything goes
Always fun 181: anything goes
Crafty sentiments: anything goes
Lemon shortbread 129: anything goes

8 comments:

  1. Very pretty card Hazel. I'm sure your daughter will appreciate it! I hope she has a happy birthday. Thank you for sharing this week at Polkadoodles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome project! I just love your design! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hazel this is a gorgeous music themed card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very pretty musical card Hazel. Thanks for playing along with our challenge at Creative Inspirations, Jayne DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy to see you playing along and supporting our "Anything Goes" challenge at Jan's Digi Stamps this month. Good luck in the draw.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Klasse, Hazel, eine wunderschöneKarte für deine Tochter!
    Danke, dass du sie uns bei Paperminutes gezeigt hast.

    Liebe Grüße -
    Heidi.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful card!
    Thank you for sharing at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge. Hope to see you again!
    Merja DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. WONDERFUL card, Hazel. I remember playing the recorder in grade school. I liked it a lot, and so when I got to the 6th Grade, we were all asked to pick an instrument (if we wanted to think about being in band in Jr. High). I picked the flute (because of my love for the recorder) and it just took off for me from there. I became a very accomplished flutist, and was always either 1st or 2nd chair all through my school years. I eventually also bought and played the piccolo (smaller version of the flute and an octave higher). I still play my flute in church, and for fun. So..I guess what I'm saying is that this card REALLY spoke to me. I love all the sweet elements you've added. Your art is always so well thought out and so creative. It blesses me. I thank you SO much for sharing your talents with us and always enjoy having you play along with us.
    God bless you,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated