Pages

Sunday 7 October 2007

Altered coaster

JB September challenge 3: altered coaster: 'Your challenge is to create something beautiful from a coaster...'

Originally, the coazter was one of a set that had Monet paintings on:



This is now hanging on the cupboard door in the room where I craft:



I hope my doctor doesn't read this, because I have high cholesterol - but in my defence, a little of what you fancy and all that - and I only ever eat good quality dark chocolate (like the yummy Hotel Chocolat).

By the way, I was quite surprised that my crop-a-dile made the hole fairly easily - if you haven't got one yet, you need one!

2 comments:

  1. Hehe..love the coaster Hazel. What a fab sentiment!

    I keep thinking of a cropodile but I already have two setters!

    Oh well

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a wonderful idea Hazel, well done.

    Dark Choccie is always good, have you tried the new Galaxy Dark - mmmm

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated