Pages

Friday 16 May 2008

JB challenge week 4: take one envelope

Sarah set this fab challenge, together with instructions: 'Something a bit different for you this time Girls. I would like you to make a gorgeous gift bag from an A4 envelope.

It was a challenge, but I got there (after a fashion)!

I used Chloe's closet papers - cider days: fuji stripe and Reindeer Games: Rudolph's gifts. I think I made it harder for myself because I covered the envelope with the paper before doing the measuring and scoring, so it was thicker to handle. But, on the other hand, it meant that I didn't have to fiddle with trying to put paper on afterwards - and it left no part of the original envelope showing.

I would certainly use this template again - thank you, Sarah:

'



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated