Pages

Thursday 19 June 2008

May/June CBC ATCs

At last I've managed to do my 'Rip & Tear' ATCs for the swap on CBC.

The one on the left has torn vellum and the one on the right has a flower picture torn twice (difficult to see here). I overlapped and fixed at the back with sellotape so that there was no adhesive used on the front of the ATCs. I thought the little dragonfly brads just added a touch. The right hand side of the cards is stamped with a border stamp with Brilliance galaxy gold and clear embossed. The base card is actually a slight rainbow effect, which subtly changes the look of the vellum.

2 comments:

  1. They're really pretty Hazel, I really must get back into making ATCs - must be over a year since I last made one!
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so pretty. The colors are great and I love those little dragonfly brads :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated