Pages

Friday 19 September 2008

JB September challenge 2: 15 minute template

On JB Bex has challenged us: 'Ok this is an easy one.
We are all pushed for time so this challenge you only have 15 minutes to produce a quick card for any occassion based on this very simple template.'



Spurred on by what Bex had done, I got out a pad of K & Co amy butler papers that I've had for ages and never used and used one for the background of my card. I used bits from two others from this pad and also a picture from a BF kit from Dream Street papers Hugs n Kisses - postmark. The turquoise strip was embossed with one of my new cuttlebug border folders that arrived this morning - a good opportunity to use it straight away:



Thanks for this challenge, Bex - that's another one in the box ready for next Saturday.

And I just about got it done in the 15 minutes.


2 comments:

  1. 15 minutes! I dint know that was possible! might have to have a go at this challenge myself as mine always seem to take way longer than 15 mins! Its gorgeous btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Hazel, the embossing looks fab and so do the birdies. In 15 mins think I'd still be deciding on papers :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated