Pages

Sunday 18 January 2009

CBC ATCs women

These are my two ATCs for this month's swap on CBC, on the subject of 'women'.

The first one has been covered with various blended distress inks and then cuttlebug embossed, sanded and inked. The lady is a See D from the vintage range, with the addition of primas (I seem to have gone back to using these quite a bit) and gems.


For the second one I used a stamped image I got in a CBC swap - coloured with brushing distress inks with a hint of copics. The linen card has been lightly colour washed with distress ink and primas and gems added.




2 comments:

  1. I love all those Primas! I can see you have busy experimenting, what fun Hazel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Hazel ,can`t wait to see them IRL

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated