Pages

Monday 2 February 2009

An award


I received this award the other day from one of my blogging and forum friends, GezzyB - it's the lemonade award. It is to recognize someone who shows a great attitude or gratitude. Thank you so much, Gez, for passing it on to me.
I so value so many lovely people who I've met through crafting forums and blogging. I am supposed to choose five people to pass this on to - a very difficult task because I certainly know many, many more who deserve this more than I do.
As Gez said, I hope that all my blogging friends will receive this at some point, but for the time being I'm giving it to:

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for thinking about me Hazel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos Hazel. The 3rd pic down looks very olde worlde. XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe, your welcome Hazel.

    It's always lovely visiting your blog. xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated