Pages

Wednesday 18 February 2009

Chocolate brown and pink card

For this card I followed the sketch on Friday Sketchers 39:


Challenge 49 on My Time to Craft is 'brown and pink' - I just love this colour combo.

On Stamp Something this week the topic is 'chocolate', so I've used some chocolate brown papers, ribbons and flowers.

And on Dutch Dare this week for challenge 35 they say 'we would like to see buttons and bows', so they are included on this card.

I've used HOTP papers, flowers, buttons, sentiment and ribbon from stash; the stamped image is one that I received this week in a swap from Bex on JB - it was already stamped with brown and I have very lightly chalked with pink. The ovals were torn round acrylic templates.



And please don't forget my blog candy

Since taking the photo, I've adjusted the primas a little on the lady's hat as I was aware that you couldn't see her eye!

9 comments:

  1. oh very chic card !!!
    hugs coco

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and there was me thinking she was saucy Hazel hehe. Very elegant card you have made. I love the idea of the holes in the flowers XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely I love the stamp a very elegant card

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fancy card!! Thanks for joining the SS challenge:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely elegant card! Thank you for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful and elegant Hazel! Thanks for joining the MTTC challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, very classy. Love that stamped image.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated