Pages

Wednesday 18 February 2009

Music and dance

Cute Card Thursday challenge 47 is 'music and dance'.

I used a music stamp I bought last week from QVC (one of their foam ones - inexpensive and work well) and a Jolly Nation shrink plastic dancing couple mounted on a circle embossed with Swiss dots. The music has been stamped on to a piece of Anna Griffin mat pack cardstock - just a few faint pink flowers here and there.

Saturday's Workout 42 is 'work with shrink plastic', so I'm linking for that.

It's a while since I've done anything with shrink plastic. I coloured in with ordinary colouring pencils - the dress has come up darker than I intended (it's easy to overdo it because the colours intensify with the heat).



And please don't forget my blog candy

6 comments:

  1. Wow this is wonderful.
    Unbelievable and lovely card.

    Thanks Hazel for work with shrink plastic on SaWo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card - I love the shrink plastic! Thanks for joining in with CCT. Lol Lynn ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Hazel I love that huge flower, pink and black works so well x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww... I think they are very sweet!!
    Frankie
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated