Pages

Friday 6 March 2009

Blue and yellow card

This is my first card for Inspirational Card Sketches. This week is sketch 6:

As I used blue and yellow, I've combined this with this week's Arty Girlz challenge 75.

The check background is a Making Memories paper, but I can't remember what the blue and yellow paper is. The Tilda image has been coloured with copics.

Challenge 2 on 365 cards is to make a card using only two embellishments, so I added a flower (well, two together to be precise, but counting it as one) and a paisley shaped brad in the centre.


I got this image in with some others from a win on ABC recently - I think I need to get hold of this stamp.

12 comments:

  1. Great card, love the 'under the weather' theme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is `beautiful`..love that image:)
    `Thanks` for joining I-C-S This week..
    Have a lovely Weekend:)♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's absolutely beautiful! I ♥ that stamped image and her coloring! Great having your join us this week at ICS!

    ♥Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Gorgeous card Hazel! Adorable stamped image, fab colours and Fantastic take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us this week at ICSketches! Hope you had fun ♥ HuGs Kim ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute! I love the center of your flower too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhh, combo cards always warm my heart - I love to see different challenges all rolled into one! And your card is super sweet, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. loved your card. thanks for playing with us at ICS

    ReplyDelete
  8. fabulous stamping on the sketch this week! I love it! so glad you played along!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful card, I love this image. Thanks for playing along with us this week at ICS.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Hazel love the image

    Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge.

    crissi xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW Your card is beautiful Hazel !!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated