Pages

Tuesday 31 March 2009

Ladybug or ladybird

Yesterday's prompt on 365 cards was to include a ladybug. Do you say 'ladybug' or 'ladybird'? I think it depends which side of the Atlantic you come from!

Anyway, I used Friday Sketchers challenge 45 sketch for this card:

I'm also linking for Colour Create challenge 7: red and green, with the option of wings (and, yes, ladybirds do have wings - remember the little poem: Fly away, ladybird ...?) and also for Mixed Media Monday: come fly with me!

I'm not sure what the spotty paper is, but the bit behind the ladybird is Anna Griffin and the band across is K & Co.

The ladybird is another of those springy stickers from Poundland (had them for ages and ages - used a dinosaur a couple of days ago and now this).

There is a spring hidden between the two layers of the ladybird, so that she can go 'boing'!!



5 comments:

  1. What an adorable ladybug/ladybird card great job combining challenges.

    Debbie Stelton

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dimension on this - fabulous card, Hazel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun, bright, happy piece, Hazel! Makes me smile! Diane

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated