Pages

Friday 13 March 2009

Simple Easter cards

I made batches of simple Easter cards this evening - all on white or ivory hammered card - the wording is computer generated and printed.

These ones have silver or gold crosses that I bought a couple of years ago and found so fiddly I didn't know why I'd bought them - so now I've used them all up (made 7 altogether):

And these have stamped images from the Easter See-Ds:

I'm linking again for the Crazy Amigo 'simplicity' challenge and some more for this week's ABC.

5 comments:

  1. simple is good- gets the message across! appropriate cards for easter, well done Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful tradional cards - they are stunning
    thanks for joining us this week on abc
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  3. great job

    thanks for joining us this week on ABC :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super selection of cards, thanks for joining in the ABC fun with us this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Easter cards.
    Thanks for joining in the ABC challenge this week.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated