Pages

Saturday 14 March 2009

Salt: Friendship (sponsored challenge)

There is a very special challenge today on our Salt blog - you can find out all about it here. It's lovely to see the contributions, especially from the new team members. Please pop over and have a look and perhaps join in the challenge.

I wanted to make a LO for this, but I just couldn't find the photo I wanted to use, so in the end I ade a card and now I'm glad I did.

The background paper is Sandylion Friendship word and speaks for itself.

I printed the verse from Proverbs (it's The Message version) - oh what fun I had with getting that printed in the right place - I should have done it before I stuck the paper to the card, but I didn't, so I had to feed the whole card in and get it in the right place - a few sheets of paper later!

The quotation: 'of all the gifts life could send ...' is a stamped image - the stamp was kindly sent to me a while ago by a Salt friend - so very appropriate to use it here.



4 comments:

  1. Fabulous colours Hazel & the words are perfect. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely LO, great sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic Hazel! Love the flowers and paper, just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. everything workds really well on tis card, the colours the layout...great text too!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated