Pages

Thursday 12 March 2009

Simplicity: a big move

Saturday is now creeping up on me and I'm not feeling like crafting (with other things going on in the background and just generally not feeling up to another much).

However, I have a few gaps in my boxes and one of them is for 'new home' cards.

It so happens that today's challenge on 365 is 'a big move' and so I've made two cards that are appropriate for this.

They are very simple, so I'm also linking for Crazy Amigo's challenge: 'simplicity'.

The more I look at this one, the more I realise that the copics have smudged - I thought I'd used the right ink pad, but may be not (I'd already stamped the image a week or two ago). I think I might replace it tomorrow before the card goes into the box, but you get the general idea of what it will look like.


I need to make some sympathy cards next.

5 comments:

  1. Very cool card and I love that stamp! Thanks for joining today Hazel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards Hazel. Love the tartan ribbon & that fab stamp again. :)
    Good Luck for Saturday. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards...I love all the fun doors! thanks for joining us in the Thursday 365 cards challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how the row of houses wind. Perfect image for your card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the patterned paper! Cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated