Pages

Thursday 12 March 2009

Sympathy cards

I needed to make some more sympathy cards for my box, so I found a piece of vellum with lillies - I cut into four so that I could make the four cards and ran it through my xyron, but the cartridge run out just before the end of the vellum, which is why two cards have shorter pieces and I've filled the gap with a 'with sympathy' peel off.

Challenge 19 on One Stop Craft this week is 'sorry', so I'm linking these to that.

A couple of the cards are a pale green background, one is an ivory colour and the other cream, so the vellum looks a bit different on each, but not much different on here.




3 comments:

  1. very sweet cards,nice and plain yet just enough ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so beautiful Hazel. What gorgeous Vellum. Simple and stylish - just right for a sad occassion. Thanks for joining the One Stop Craft Challenge.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice sympathy cards, the vellum you have used is lovely. Thanks for joining in with the One Stop Craft Challenge.
    Shelley x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated