Pages

Thursday 26 March 2009

Stamping without a stamp

'Stamping without a stamp' is a challenge set by Nikki on CBC: 'We are all very used to picking up an ink pad and a stamp... but what if you had an ink pad... and NO stamps.. I want to see what you could do without them...'

I used a Colorbox chalk ink pad - the cat's eye shape - azurite - to 'stamp' the petals of the blue flowers.

I made this card with orange, pink and blue to fit the challenge 12 on Keryn card blog: 'Today's combination is: - Pumpkin Pie, Regal Rose, Ballet Blue and a neutral.' I'm not sure whether my colours are near enough, but irl the main part of the card is a lot more orange than it looks here - once more it's a piece of K * Co BW Mira. The gingham ribbons are Papermania sticky ones.

This is another one for today's 365 as well - 'color me anything but that' - another orange card.


4 comments:

  1. Your colour look right on the mark Hazel. Thanks so much for joining in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job combining challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Hazel...x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated