Pages

Saturday 19 September 2009

I love this stamp

Challenge 24 on Stamptacular Sunday this week involves using this sketch:



I've used a lovely stamp by Magenta and coloured with copics, as near to the given colours as possible for Copic Colour challenge 31, which asked us to use YR68 orange, G94 grayish olive, Y38 honey - I actually used YR07 Cadmium orange, G21 lime green and Y21 buttercup yellow.

Think Ink Tuesday
challenge this week is a recipe, asking for 1 image 2 different ribbons 3 layers and scallops to be used in some way, so I'm linking for that, as all those ingredients are here.

I've used BG marrakech papers and Dovecraft ribbon - and I'm linking this also for challenge 2 on Paper Maniac: ribbon.

8 comments:

  1. Where did that come from? Lol, it wasn't there the first time I came onto your blog. Fantastic colouring on the flowers, you are becoming a Copic expert!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so pretty ;0)
    Thanks for joining us at SSC this week.

    Janneke X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super image Hazel. Great colouring. Love the colours you have chosen. You are definately a Copic expert.XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see why you love the stamp, its beautiful. Great job with the card and your colouring is fabulous. Thanks for joining us at SSC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you've been cramming a lot in to your available crafty time! Love this one especially - what a lovely stamp and the colouring looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful, wow your coloring is gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us at Think Ink Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card. I love your colouring of this image.

    Thanks for joining us at the Copic Colour Challenge this week! ~♥~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job coloring the image! I love those flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated