Pages

Thursday 29 October 2009

Salt: Serving for God's glory

It's time for a new Salt challenge and Kim chose the topic - you can read what she had to say here.

I marvel that God has entrusted me with any gifts to use for Him - it is such a humbling thought and one that I find difficult to get my head round - and yet, He has told us in scripture that if we desire the gifts that He has for us, and ask for them, He will give them to us - so it is my prayer that I use such gifts to minister to others for His glory.

The cardstock is DCWV textured and the other bits and pieces of paper are BG wisteria; Prima pearls and crystals. The picture I've used is one I found on the internet (sorry, can't remember where) - I changed the colour to suit the LO.

As usual, you can see the LO better if you click on the picture. There are stamped and embossed hearts on the card beneath the picture.

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful piece Hazel! I always love to read your comments on each of your layouts...so perfect, open, and honest. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Lo Hazel, I love the graduated sizes of the pearls and crystals!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated