Pages

Friday 11 December 2009

Bright pink greetings

This card is for sketch 44 on Card Patterns this week:

Also for:

Pile it on 27: 'tinsel town' - use glitter (plenty in the shaker circles)
Fiskarettes: 'glitter and glitz'
Pink elephant 44: 'favourite Christmas colour combo' (hard to pick out a fav, but this is definitely high on the list!)
Ildi Co 6: 'black and bright'
Papertake: 'red and green must not be seen'
Creative inspirations 38: 'non-traditional colours' (no green or red)

I love bright pink, black and white together - this was a good way of using up some of the pieces I've still got left from my DCWV papers.

5 comments:

  1. Love the sketch - wouldn't mind trying that one out myself. Love how you have used it.
    Thanks for joining us at the Pink Elephant.
    Ann xxx
    http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you could play along over at Card Patterns. How fun are those shaker circles!

    I'm happy to be their sponsor this week and I hope you can visit my blog too where I have a second chance for a prize plus my take on the sketch. :)
    http://allamericanstampers.blogspot.com/2009/12/sponsoring-card-patterns.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful work! Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love black and pink together too! You're card is very pretty and you're right about it being a great way to use up scraps!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Hazel... BEAUTIFUL CARD!!!

    Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations.
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated