Pages

Sunday 27 December 2009

Make a wreath

This card is for 365 day 296: 'make a wreath' - 'Create a wreath on your card...but there's a catch (of course!). It doesn't count if you use a stamp of a wreath or patterned paper with wreaths on it. Get creative with this, and don't feel it has to be any kind of traditional wreath.'

I used some of the lovely prima gems that I got as part of my November prize from Quixotic and also some of the beautiful leaves that came in my package from Gez (seen here).


Making another Christmas card continues my new year resolution to make Christmas cards throughout the year (I'm doing quite well, because we haven't even reached new year yet!) - and 'new year resolutions' is the theme for Corrosive 44, so it's right for that.

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely Christmas card! Thanks so much for joining us at the Corrosive Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your wreath, great job!!! Very unique take on this challenge, your leafs are really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful.. and very creative! Thanks so much for joining us at the Corrosive Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool wreath! Great take on that challenge...thanks for playing along at Corrosive Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated