Pages

Tuesday 29 December 2009

Nativity

I'm making two crafting resolutions for the new year and have already started them - to make Christmas cards throughout the year and also to use up pieces of paper instead of starting new ones so much (I'm not sure that I'll keep to this one because I love new papers).

Anyway, this card is for the 'Nativity' challenge on All that scraps.

I've used a couple of pieces of paper that have been in the box since last Christmas and also a piece of ribbon left from the previous card I made earlier this evening.

The nativity scene image is a Charmed cards & crafts download from their bumper Christmas collection.

2 comments:

  1. Yikes, great resolutions! Sweet card - love the chickens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHhh Hazel this is such a lovely card :) thanks so much for joining the ATS challenge :)
    hugs Ria

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated