Pages

Tuesday 29 December 2009

Tails of a bright Noel

For this card I've used a House Mouse stamped image 'tails of a bright Noel', so I'm linking for House Mouse challenge 29: 'winter wishes'. This is the first time I've done a card for the HM challenge blog - I didn't have any HM stamps, but Gez kindly sent me some stamped images.

The inspiration challenge for 2010 Christmas card week 4 on Sparkle creations is this picture:

I've coloured the image with copics, among which I've used the colours for this week's challenge 44 on Copic Colour: Y15 Cadmium yellow, BG05 holiday blue, E47 dark brown.

The colours given this week for ColourQ 13 are all on this card too: ' melon mambo, pretty in pink, tempting turquoise, chocolate chip + white. These are similar colours to those this week for cupcake inspiration 39 on Hope stamps eternal.

The theme currently on Sunday stamper 84 is 'I believe' - you can just about see the word 'believe' on this lovely Christmas paper, which is an offcut from last year - it has a beautiful sheen to it that you can't see on here. The paper behind it was free from a magazine. I used up another piece of ribbon that was left from a previous card (my two resolutions again: Christmas cards throughout the year and use offcuts).



7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card hun...thanks for joining in :O))

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe, Hazel your card is fantastic. Love the colours you have chosen. I am still stroking my images!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I love the blue lights.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this fun HM card Hazel great colour combo..thanks for joing us at HM&F challenge.

    Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card Hazel... I love those little mice, they are too funny! Thanks so much for playing along this week at the colourQ, and since you were the 2nd to upload, you are one of the Wild Card Guest Designers this week as well! ~Arielle

    ReplyDelete
  6. That card is great Hazel. Love the image and how you have coloured it in.

    Happy New Year to you and John hope you have a health and happy one. x x

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable card! I love these cute mice!
    Thank you so much for playing with us at Cupcake Inspiration Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated